Please sign this petition to stop internet censorship.
or read the article about it : Article
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
- Never tell car rental places you're going out of state and say you're staying inside the state, otherwise they charge you interstate travel taxes. Also, tell them to let you use your own insurance if you already have it, you'll save money!
- Eat more complex carbs and proteins instead of starchy foods and ramen. You'll have more energy during the day and can function better
- Buy a bread machine and make your own bread by storing the flour and ingredients at home. You'll save money and have fresh bread everyday!
- "The things you own end up owning you." Don't be afraid to throw out something you don't really need. Do a yard sale or sell stuff on ebay. If no one is buying it, it's time to give it away or throw it out.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
I have a few for today, lets see...
- Some bills have you to pay a fee for printing the bill in paper, just have them send you paperless bills to your email adress!
- Put one dollar aside for lottery tickets every month. Even though it's a slim chance, you're always keeping your cards open to be a millionaire! Don't over do it though, just one dollar a month.